- Panels are fixed to the stud frame, which should be designed in accordance with the relevant Australian and New Zealand Standards, the frame should be designed for all bracing requirements.
- The designer of the frame shall consider the weight of the panels.
Steel stud frame shall be constructed in accordance with AS3623 and AS/NZS4600.
- Timber stud frame shall be constructed in accordance with AS1684.
- Panel finishing’s should be a water resistant external coating of Render or
- Roll on textured Paint.
- Framing walls, always refer to a building engineer and design documentation for the frame design to meet the relevant Australian standard.